As a DirectAdmin control panel user, you can create email accounts for use in sending emails from your domain. Our DirectAdmin Hosting packages allow for the creation of unlimited email accounts for your domain.
Here is how to create an email account on the DirectAdmin control panel.
- Log into DirectAdmin control panel
- Navigate to Email Manager
- Under Email Manager, go to Email Accounts
By default, an email account is created every time a new user is added on DirectAdmin control panel.
To create an additional email account;
- Click “Create Account” Button
- Enter a Valid Email Address
- Type a complex Password
- Set Email Quota and Send Limit (The send limit on our servers is 512, indicated by default)
- Click Create Account Button to complete the Email Account creation
Your email is now created and ready for use.
If you experience any problems or encounter the need for clarification in the process of email creation on your DirectAdmin control panel, you should always feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. We are always ready and willing to help at all times. So do not hesitate!