Your website’s design and structure play a crucial role in conversions from your online business. A website is the first point of contact for web users to your business. You want to ensure that you leave a good first impression by offering your visitors a flawless user experience. Optimizing design elements and site layout will help you achieve a great user experience and conversions.
We have rounded up a few factors to help you create a visually stunning website and provide a seamless user experience to your visitors.
- Aesthetics. While creating a functional site is crucial, you also need to ensure that your website is appealing with attractive themes and layout. A gorgeous website will appeal to web users and keep them exploring for more. Ensure the colour scheme matches your brand, use high-quality images and readable fonts to make your site visually appealing.
- Simplicity. It is tempting to go overboard when creating a website. However, a cluttered structure, tacky fonts, and mismatched design elements will turn away potential customers. Ensure you incorporate white space to make your site easy on the eye. A clear, hierarchical structure will serve to direct web users in an organized way through your content.
- Responsiveness. With most people accessing the internet via mobile, make your website adaptable to these changes. Ensure that your website is accessible and optimized for mobile devices to keep mobile users on your site longer. Plus, it guarantees a great user experience and eliminates the need for Google to crawl and index multiple versions of the same website.
- Usability. A beautiful design does not win you any favours if it lacks functionality. Do not lose sight of the overall goals you would like to achieve to drive users into your conversion funnel. A solid way to start is by having a simple navigation menu and a search bar. You can also optimize load times and simplify your checkout process for more conversions. As what works best for users changes over time, ensure you analyze your website regularly and keep up with design trends.
- Test it. To achieve a good site design, you need to test it and change it to meet your user expectations. Look out for any glaring design issues and correct them before publishing.
Optimizing these design elements will help you nail your website design from the get-go, leave a good first impression on potential customers, and increase conversions.
Our Pre-built WordPress Websites will simplify the site creation process and help you build a beautiful website optimized for maximum conversions. With the gorgeous themes and templates, you can create an effortlessly stylish website with functional elements that your business needs to thrive.